SHRI VAJPAYEE BANKABLE YOJANA
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme: Scheme to provide financial loans / assistance to cottage industry artisans through nationalized banks, co-operative banks, public sector banks, private banks.
3 . There is no income limit.
( 3 ) Bank through loan borrowers maximum limits :
(1) Maximum 8 lakh for industry sector.
(Ii) Maximum 8 lakh for service sector.
(2) Maximum 8 lakh for trade sector.
( 3 ) Assistance rate on loan amount : Assistance rate for industry, service and trade sector under this scheme will be as under.
Area General Category Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Ex-Serviceman / Women / 40% Blind or Handicapped
- Rural ૨૫% ૪૦%
- Urban ૨૦% ૩૦%
( 2 ) Maximum limit of assistance :
Order Field Aid amount limit ( amount in rupees )
- Industry ₹.૧,૨૫,૦૦૦
- Service ₹.૧,૦૦,૦૦૦
- Trade General Category Urban ₹.૬૦,૦૦૦
- Rural ₹.૭૫,૦૦૦
- Reserve category Urban / Rural ₹.૮૦,૦૦૦
Note : In case of blind or disabled beneficiary, the maximum assistance for any sector will be Rs. 1,25,000 /-
SHRI VAJPAYEE BANKABLE YOJANA Important Links:
- Contact your nearest District Industry Center for more information .
- Application form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Application form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
- Guide Project Profiles for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 17-9-2018
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 11-11-2018 Subsidy form
- Subsidy form
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana (VBY)provides financial assistance for 395 approved project … subsidy on the loan amount and interest subsidy
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana (VBY)provides financial assistance for 395 approved project … subsidy on the loan amount and interest subsid
A scheme for providing financial assistance to the craftsmen of Cottage Industries through Nationalised Banks, Co-operative banks, Public sector Banks or Private Banks.
Purpose: This scheme aims to supply self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Eligibility Criteria And Other Information