SHRI VAJPAYEE BANKABLE YOJANA
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme: Scheme to provide financial loans / assistance to cottage industry artisans through nationalized banks, co-operative banks, public sector banks, private banks.
3 . There is no income limit.
( 3 ) Bank through loan borrowers maximum limits :
(1) Maximum 8 lakh for industry sector.
(Ii) Maximum 8 lakh for service sector.
(2) Maximum 8 lakh for trade sector.
( 3 ) Assistance rate on loan amount : Assistance rate for industry, service and trade sector under this scheme will be as under.
Area General Category Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Ex-Serviceman / Women / 40% Blind or Handicapped
- Rural ૨૫% ૪૦%
- Urban ૨૦% ૩૦%
( 2 ) Maximum limit of assistance :
Order Field Aid amount limit ( amount in rupees )
- Industry ₹.૧,૨૫,૦૦૦
- Service ₹.૧,૦૦,૦૦૦
- Trade General Category Urban ₹.૬૦,૦૦૦
- Rural ₹.૭૫,૦૦૦
- Reserve category Urban / Rural ₹.૮૦,૦૦૦
Note : In case of blind or disabled beneficiary, the maximum assistance for any sector will be Rs. 1,25,000 /-
SHRI VAJPAYEE BANKABLE YOJANA Important Links:
- Contact your nearest District Industry Center for more information .
- Application form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Application form for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
- Guide Project Profiles for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 17-9-2018
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 11-11-2018 Subsidy form
- Subsidy form
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana (VBY)provides financial assistance for 395 approved project … subsidy on the loan amount and interest subsidy
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana (VBY)provides financial assistance for 395 approved project … subsidy on the loan amount and interest subsid
A scheme for providing financial assistance to the craftsmen of Cottage Industries through Nationalised Banks, Co-operative banks, Public sector Banks or Private Banks.
Purpose: This scheme aims to supply self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.