NIA Recruitment 2022: Good opportunity comes from National Investigation Agency. As per the vacancy notification 2022, Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts. Candidates who are passionate about working under Defense jobs.
NIA Recruitment 2022
Vacancy details NIA Recruitment 2022
Name of the Table No of vacancies
Deputy Superintendent of Police: 38
Additional Superintendent of Police: 11
Total Post : 49
Eligibility criteria NIA Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- If you want more educational details, Visit the official website
- Candidates may chosen by Interview method
- Candidates kindly check the official notification
- Candidates should below 56 years.
- Candidates who are in the below age group are eligible to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police & Additional Superintendent Posts
- Candidates can apply via Offline mode.
- Postal address: The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
How to apply offline for NIA DSP Recruitment 2022
- Candidates go to the website @nia.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and read the official notification.
- Applicants can download and print out the application
- Fill in the required details and attach the signature.
- Finally applicants can check and send one hard copy of the application to the given address.
Last Date: 14/01/2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Online Map Gujarat All Village Map 2023