Bank Of Maharashtra Bharti 2022 : Bank Of Maharashtra has Recently Invites Application For the 314 Apprentice Post, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before Last Date, for More Detail about Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 given below article
Bank Of Maharashtra Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|CHSL Last Date||23 December 2022|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from the recognized University / institute approved by govt of india or its regulatory bodies.
- The Apprentice should be proficient in local language (reading, Writing, Speaking & Understanding) Of State / UT. The Apprentice should produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing one of the languages as local language.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 20 and Maximum 28 years.
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
- The Apprentice are eligible for stipend of Rs.9,000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The Apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances benefits.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- PWD – No Fee
How to Apply Bank Of Maharashtra Bharti 2022 ?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra – bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on ‘Careers’ then on ‘Current Openings’
- Now, click on ‘Online Application for Engagement of Apprentices, under Apprentices Act 1961 – Project 2022-23’
- Now, click on option ‘Apply Online’
- To register application, choose the tab ‘Click Here for New Registration’ and enter your details
- Carefully fill and verify the details
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button
- Fill other details of the application form
- Veify the details and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’
- Take the print out of the application
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 23/12/2022
Important Links Bank Of Maharashtra Bharti 2022
|Official Notification||View Notification|
|Apply Online||Click Here|